– Administrator – Plywood Project Dariusz Gapski, conducting business at Unii Lubelskiej 3, 61- 249 Poznan, with a tax identification number (NIP): 7842357410, providing services electronically via the Service Center and storing and accessing information in User devices
– Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
– Service – the website of an online store operating at www.plywoodproject.pl
– External service – Internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
– User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
– Device – an electronic device with software, through which the User gains access to the Website,
II TYPES OF COOKIES
– Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device over the Service’s computer system
– External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
– Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
– Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after the End of the Device session.
– Storage and reading mechanisms – Storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer viruses, Trojan horses and other bugs to the User’s Device.
– Internal Cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
IV OBJECTIVES TO WHICH COOKIE FILES ARE USED
– Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store information about User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
V EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place Cookies on User’s Devices:
VI POSSIBILITIES TO DETERMINE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESS TO YOUR DEVICES BY THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
– The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
– Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies.
– The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device tools by means of which the User uses the Website’s services.
VII SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
– Restricting the recording and access to Cookies on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to fail.
– The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly working functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.
VIII CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY
– The changes made to the Cookies Policy will always be published on this page.
– The introduced changes enter into force on the date of publication of the Cookies Policy.